This midterm join us for a fantastic, fun-packed two-night break which includes accommodation for two adults and two children sharing a family room. On one evening of your stay, the adults can enjoy a four course dinner in Hugo’s Restaurant while the children can participate in the Kids High Tea Club which includes dinner and supervised activities from 6pm – 9.30pm. Linger over a sumptuous breakfast each morning, served until 11am.
For the Children - Welcome activity pack on arrival, outdoor playground, indoor playroom, DVDs, outdoor activities and leisure club. The Kids High Tea Club is available and includes dinner and supervised activities from 6pm - 9.30pm. Children must be over 4 years to attend and parents must remain on the premises.
• Full Irish Breakfast
• Four-course dinner in Hugo’s Restaurant on one evening for two adults
• Kids High Tea Club on one evening for two children
• Full use of the Health & Fitness Club
• Complimentary car parking
• Wifi access throughout the hotel
• Dinner reservations are required in advance of your arrival date
• Maximum of two children up to 12 years old share free with breakfast included
• Children 12 years and over sharing attract a €50.00 supplement each for Bed & Breakfast per night. Interconnecting rooms available for families with more than two children
• Cots must be pre-booked if required