The perfect break for those who love to peel back the layers of time, Ireland’s Ancient East is a wonderful opportunity to experience 5,000 years of history in a compact area. In our part of Wicklow discover Glendalough, Powerscourt House & Gardens, Kilruddery House & Wicklow Gaol. After a day spent exploring, retreat to Druids Glen and relax in our luxurious guestrooms where comfort and elegance prevails. Dine in Hugo’s Restaurant which holds two AA rosettes for culinary excellence. Linger over a sumptuous breakfast, served from 7am - 11am.
• Full Irish Breakfast
• Four-course dinner in Hugo’s Restaurant
• Full use of the Health & Fitness Club
• Complimentary car parking
• Wifi access throughout the hotel
• Dinner reservations are required in advance of your arrival date
• Children’s dinner is charged upon consumption