This midterm join us for a fantastic, fun-packed two-night break which includes accommodation for two adults and two children sharing a family room. On one evening of your stay, the adults can enjoy a four course dinner in Hugo’s Restaurant while the children can participate in the Kids High Tea Club which includes dinner and supervised activities from 5pm – 9pm. Linger over a sumptuous breakfast each morning, served until 11am.
For the Children - Welcome activity pack on arrival, outdoor playground, indoor playroom, DVD's, resort bikes, outdoor activities and leisure club. The Kids High Tea Club is available and includes dinner and supervised activities from 5pm - 9pm. Children must be over 4 years to attend and parents must remain on the premises.
• Full Irish Breakfast
• Four-course dinner in Hugo’s Restaurant on one evening for two adults
• Kids High Tea Club on one evening for two children
• Full use of the Health & Fitness Club
• Complimentary car parking
• Wifi access throughout the hotel
• Dinner reservations are required in advance of your arrival date
• Maximum of two children up to 12 years old share free with breakfast included
• Children 12 years and over sharing, attract a €50.00 supplement each for Bed & Breakfast per night
• Cots must be pre-booked if required