Treat yourself to a luxurious, five-star two-night Christmas break at Druids Glen.
Gather round the tree on Christmas Eve and join in with the uplifting voices of our carol singers. Relax by the fireside with family and friends and enjoy the camaraderie as you sip a night cap before bed time.
From traditional Christmas fayre served with all the trimmings, to mouth-watering nibbles and sumptuous treats, you will be guaranteed a memorable Christmas celebration.
Leave all the work behind and let us bring a little bit of our Druids Glen Christmas magic and tranquillity to you and your family.
• Full Irish Breakfast each morning
• Mulled wine and mince pies on arrival on Christmas Eve
• Six-course dinner in Hugo’s Restaurant on Christmas Eve
• Festive fireworks on Christmas Eve
• Four-course lunch in Hugo’s Restaurant on Christmas Day
• Evening dinner buffet in Hugo’s Restaurant on Christmas Day
• Visit from Santa with a gift for each child
• Full use of the Health & Fitness Club
• Complimentary car parking
• Wifi access throughout the hotel
• Dinner reservations are required in advance of your arrival date
• Maximum of two children up to 12 years old share free with breakfast included
• Children 12 years and over sharing, attract a €50.00 supplement each for Bed & Breakfast per night.
• Children’s meals are not included and are charged on consumption
• Cots must be pre-booked if required
• A €100 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit per person is required to the secure the reservation
• Full prepayment is required prior to the 1st November 2017